The COVID-19 pandemic caused chaos for everyone, including me – including how often I updated my website. I’m trying to be better about posting news and updates, starting now. Some of the things I’ve been up to:
- Another book signing for my picture book No Hugs! with fellow authors at the NDSU bookstore in Nov. 2021 (thank you NDSU bookstore)!
- Connecting with the kidlit community, especially via Julie Hedlund’s 12×12 Picture Book Challenge and Bethany Hegedus’s Writing Barn Courage to Create group.
- Attending virtual kidlit webinars and SCBWI conferences.
- Meeting with my critique group (such awesome people)!
- Writing, writing, writing!
- Reading, reading, reading!
- Also, I totally reverted back to childhood during the pandemic – think Legos everywhere, Choose Your Own Adventure books, movie marathons with lots of popcorn, art projects galore, etc.